Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Good tidings of great joy"

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."
(Luke 2:8-11 KJV)

This is the wonderful time of year when we celebrate the birth of Christ. I love how we are told to "fear not" but to rejoice because of the birth of Christ. I know that Christ was born all those years ago. I am grateful for His life, His death, and His resurrection which make it so that all of us can grow and become more like Him. I know that He lives today. Merry Christmas!


Mormon.org/Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment